The Best Cleaning Gadgets of 2018
I'm all about the 'new year, new me' thing that starts floating around this time of year. For 2019, I'm trying to get a head start by thinking a month or so ahead and what better way to figuratively clean house than...actually clean your house? My cleaning supplies have been in desperate need of a makeover for quite some time so my first item of this 'new me' business was new cleaning gadgets. I've rounded up the most innovative and effective products of the year.
1) Dyson V8 Absolute Cordless Stick Vacuum. I was sold immediately on this, and for good reason! On a full charge, it lasts for 40 minutes, converts to a handheld vacuum, and has 4.5 stars on Amazon from over 2,000 reviews!
2) Alfawise S60 Window Cleaner Robot. Yes, you read that correctly. It's a little device that sticks to your windows (indoor or outdoor!) and removes all the dirt and grime. Plus, you can control it with an app on your phone!
3) GermGuardian Air Purifier. Not the first thing that comes to mind when I think cleaning supplies, but necessary nonetheless! This air purifier captures 99.97% dust and allergens like pet dander, mold spores, and plant pollen. It also utilizes UVC technology to kill airborne bacteria, viruses, and germs.
4) PhoneSoap 3 and PhoneSoap XL. While we're talking about UVC technology, the PhoneSoap products have cornered the market on UV sanitizers for your smartphones and tablets. They are all clinically proven to kill 99.99% of household germs and bacteria. It's important to clean the surfaces our hands touch the most!
5) iRobot Braava jet 240 Robot Mop. If you can't tell, I'm into the robots right now. This device is perfect for hard-to-reach places and hard-to-clean stains - like dried coffee and soda! Plus, it automatically selects the correct cleaning method according to the jet pad type applied.