2018's Best Men's Grooming Products
...Because women aren't the only ones who deserve to indulge in a little self-care every now and then via grooming products!
1) All Natural Beard Tonic Sampler by Herbivore Botanicals. This set of beard oils comes with THREE different scents to choose from that are completely natural, 100% vegan, and moisturize the skin underneath. I don't know much about taking care of a beard myself, but I think it's safe to assume that they're more enjoyable for men (and women!) when they're soft and scented.
2) Kiehl's Facial Fuel. This vitamin-enriched, oil-free moisturizer acts as a barrier between your skin and the harsh outside elements, keeping it healthy and hydrated! It's sold out on Nordstrom.com, so I linked it from Amazon below.
3) American Crew Boost Powder. In case you're confused by the name (like I was), this is basically a magic, volumizing dust if your hair is feeling a little lackluster. Plus, it has a ton of great reviews and an affordable price tag. Win-win!
4) Cremo Original Shave Cream. This product was one of GQ's Grooming Award Winners in 2017. Need I say more? This shaving cream promises a close shave while also fighting nicks and razor burn. Since you only need an "almond-sized" amount for your entire face, it will last a long time, too!
5) PhoneSoap XL. At first glance, no, this does not look like a grooming product for men. This device was built with dirty tablets in mind, but will actually sanitize anything that fits inside! That includes (but is not limited to) razors, clippers, toothbrushes, watches, Fitbits, and smartphones. The UV-C lights will kill 99.99% of harmful bacteria, leaving all of your small belongings germ-free.
6) The Art of Shaving Lexington Collection Razor. I knew I wouldn't be able to better explain this razor than it's makers, so here goes: "Featuring Flexbell technology that responds to facial contours to get virtually every hair, this razor pivots in multiple directions for maximum contact with the skin. The result is a cleaner, closer shave with fewer strokes. An enhanced Lubrastrip contains lubricants and a touch of mineral oil, while its ergonomically designed handle provides increased precision and control." This one was sold out on Nordstrom also, so here's the Amazon link!
7) Beard Hair Catcher Apron. While we're on the subject of shaving, this product is a must if those tiny beard hairs can be found all over your bathroom. The name is a mouthful, but you can't beat the price and convenience.
8) Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment by Murad. Heaven forbid a grown man get a zit - but it DOES happen! Luckily, this award-winning Murad spot treatment can be used day or night and acts fast without leaving flakes.
What did I miss? Leave your favorite products in a comment below!