Congratulations on your SurfaceSoap UV purchase. Here you’ll find instructions on how to use your new, ultrapowerful UV wand. It won’t be long before you’re neutralizing 99.99% of bacteria and viruses* on surfaces in seconds.
Before you begin
Here are a few things to remember about your new UV wand.
- Bulbs reach peak effectiveness after warming up for five seconds.
- The rechargeable battery lasts up to 30 minutes per charge.
- Our wand disinfects hard surfaces best, like handles, counters, and gaming consoles.
- Disinfection time depends on size. Light switches take 2 seconds, tray tables about 8.
- SurfaceSoap UV is not a toy; please keep it away from children and pets.
Ready to light it up? Let’s go!
We’re here to support you.
Go to Support page
View FAQs, troubleshoot your product, and dive into your warranty.
Need additional assistance?Contact us.
*SurfaceSoap UV was tested by BIOSCIENCE LABORATORIES, LLC against Salmonella enterica (ATCC # 10708), Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC # 6538), and HCoV-OC43 (Zeptometrix #0810024CF). SurfaceSoap UV was tested by scanning glass slides containing these microbes and shown to kill up to 99.99% of the previously specified bacteria, and 99.9% of the specified virus strain. Tests were performed with the SurfaceSoap UV moving at 3 inches per second and held 1 inch from the exposed surface.