These aren't your run-of-the-mill face masks and makeup brushes. I'm kicking it up a notch and giving you 10 of the coolest, ground-breaking beauty products on the market.
1) Dermaflash. This gadget means less time in an expensive day spa. It's a device that gives you supreme exfoliation by painlessly eliminating dead skin and peach fuzz. Check out the before and after photos here!
2) Bumble and Bumble Scalp Detox. I was thrilled when I found this product. I usually go into the salon every couple months for a scalp treatment, but this I can do at home and get the same results! This solution will instantly remove product buildup, oil, and impurities. In doing so, it helps promote hair growth and lets you go longer in between washes!
3) Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Water. Yes, you read that correctly. This product blows my mind. Taken directly from the source: "Isle of Paradise's self-tan products use color-correcting technology for the ultimate, natural-looking glow. The brand's self-tanning waters, mousses and drops come in shades of peach (light), green (medium) and violet (dark), and are all 100% vegan and organic." An essential for the winter months coming up when we need a little color!
4) Ouai Anti-Frizz Hair Sheets. Self-explanatory...and amazing. These on-the-go sheets will leave your hair feeling silky smooth and looking like you just left the salon.
5) Lash and Brow Shampoo. Just a fancy way of saying eye makeup remover. This product is particularly genius though because it's oil-free, which means you can use it on eyelash extensions, too! It will deep clean between each lash and hair without tearing. Keeping your lashes and brows clean will encourage growth - and I don't know anyone who wouldn't mind thicker brows and fuller lashes.
6) Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen. Before you keep reading, this isn't normal sunscreen! In addition to protecting your skin from the usual UVA and UVB rays, it also protects against blue light and infrared radiation - meaning the light that your phone and other electronic devices are exposing you to. This weightless, colorless, scentless and oil-free solution makes it suitable for all skin types, too!
7) PhoneSoap. A phone cleaner IS a beauty tool, let me tell you why. So much bacteria finds its way to our phone throughout the day, which inevitably gets pressed up against our face at some point, blocking pores and causing acne! Cleaning your phone regularly will decrease the chances of breaking out where your phone touches. But that's not all! You can sanitize anything that fits inside, not just your phone. The PhoneSoap 3 will kill 99.99% of bacteria on anything the UVC light touches in just 10 minutes. For larger electronics and beauty tools, there's the PhoneSoap XL.
8) BlueMercury Hydraboost Serum Pads. When I discovered this product, my first thought was why nobody thought of it sooner! Because they explain it better than I could, here's how the product works according to BlueMercury: "This revolutionary moisturizing and firming serum pad provides lasting hydration for up to 48 hours. A triple-action hyaluronic acid complex helps amplify the skin’s natural hyaluronic acid levels and bind moisture to the skin. A quadruple peptide complex, vitamin B5, vitamin E and centella asiatica provide lasting hydration and firming benefits." I live in a pretty dry climate, so I'll be stocking up on these for the unforeseeable future!
9) Hot Tools Ceramic Tourmaline Deep Waver. I'm all about the effortless-looking beach waves, but for me, they are anything but effortless. This hair tool actually makes it EASY! I'll take two, please. If you're apprehensive, check out all the awesome reviews!
10) Ole Henriksen Truth Serum. No...not the kind you read about in Harry Potter. But I can't say for sure that this stuff isn't magic. This is an anti-aging serum for all skin types that helps combat dryness, dullness, and loss of firmness and elasticity. Sephora refers to it as a "daily multivitamin for your skin!"
Which unique beauty products did I miss? Don't keep it a secret, share below!