PhoneSoap ExpressPro is a RAPID UV-C DISINFECTION DEVICE for cell phones, tablets, and other hard to clean hand-held items in 30 seconds. It also tracks which devices have been cleaned and when, so you can ensure your patients and providers are protected. Includes a standard wall mount.
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
An essential in any professional space.
We've got you covered.
PhoneSoap’s warranty obligations are limited to the terms set forth below: PhoneSoap, as defined below, warrants PhoneSoap-branded hardware products against defects in materials, electronics and workmanship under normal use to the original end-user purchaser for the Warranty Period. If a hardware or electric defect arises and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, at its option, PhoneSoap will either (1) repair the hardware defect at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or (2) exchange the product with a product that is new or which has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product, or (3) refund the purchase price of the product. PhoneSoap may request that you replace defective parts with new or refurbished user-installable parts that PhoneSoap provides in fulfillment of its warranty obligation. A replacement product or part, including a user-installable part that has been installed in accordance with instructions provided by PhoneSoap, assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or thirty (30) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you. When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes PhoneSoap’s property. Parts provided by PhoneSoap in fulfillment of its warranty obligation must be used in products for which warranty service is claimed. When a refund is given, the product for which the refund is provided must be returned to PhoneSoap and becomes PhoneSoap’s property. For more information on extended warranties, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ExteriorLength15.5 inches (39.4 cm)
Width4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
Height12 inches (30.5 cm)
Length11.13 inches (28.3 cm)
Width1.75 inches (4.45 cm)
Height7.5 inches (19 cm)
Quantity16 22cm, 2 12cm
Quantity16 22cm, 2 12cm
Frequency50Hz to 60Hz
IN THE BOX
PhoneSoap engages in a rigorous testing process for all its devices prior to release. In addition to standardized testing, we perform studies on actual phones and tablets with multiple pathogens in isolation as well as in combination. ExpressPro has undergone laboratory testing at each stage of development. The most current iteration has achieved an average reduction of 99.999%* against MRSA using the ASTM E3135 standard which includes simulated soiling.
PhoneSoap ExpressPro is a rapid UV disinfection device for cell phones, tablets, and other hard to clean hand-held items. As hospitals and medical centers transition from paperwork to electronic forms, new protocols should be put in place for sanitation. With a disinfection cycle of just 30 seconds, ExpressPro is an incredible addition to any facility to help ensure your professionals and patients are protected from the spread of harmful pathogens. For an overview of UV sanitation effectiveness, see the studies and white papers below.
Evidence of PhoneSoap Efficacy
Journal of Hospital Infection
- The effectiveness of germicidal wipes and ultraviolet irradiation in reducing bacterial loads on electronic tablet devices used to obtain patient information in orthopaedic clinics: evaluation of tablet cleaning methods. Journal of Hospital Infection. Vol 105, Issue 2, pp 200-204; June 1, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhin.2020.04.014
- A randomized blinded trial was conducted of tablet cleaning strategies in orthopaedic clinics. UV-C disinfection was found to be equivalent in efficacy to germicidal wipes.
American Journal of Infection Control
- Shining a Light on the Pathogenicity of Health Care Providers‘ Mobile Phones: Use of a Novel Ultraviolet-C Wave Disinfection Device. American Journal of Infection Control; Vol 48, Issue 11; pp1370-1374. November 1, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajic.2020.05.040
- Total bacterial colony forming units were reduced by 99.9% with the use of a novel UV-C device. In light of the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, UV-C phone disinfection is a valuable tool for preventing healthcare-associated infections.
- Mauzey, S. (2020, August 31). UV-C: A tool for disinfecting mobile devices https://www.myamericannurse.com/uv-c-a-tool-for-disinfecting-mobile-devices/
- Smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices are being used with increasing frequency in healthcare, but protocols for cleaning them aren‘t keeping pace. This project demonstrated that using a UV-C disinfection system effectively reduces mobile device contamination.
PhoneSoap White Paper: UV-C Light and the Disinfection of Mobile Devices
- Microbial contamination is a constant concern and challenge in healthcare environments — on solid surfaces as well as mobile equipment like cell phones and tablets. Through rigorous laboratory testing, PhoneSoap ExpressPro UV-C device has been proven to be equally or more effective at eliminating microorganisms on cell phones and tablets and many times more expedient than germicidal wipes. Download Whitepaper
Evidence of Cell Phone Contamination
American Journal of Infection Control
- Use of portable electronic devices in a hospital setting and their potential for bacterial colonization. American Journal of Infection Control (43) 2015; 286-8 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajic.2014.11.013
- Cell phones and tablets are increasingly being used in the hospital setting. These devices represent a potential reservoir for the transmission of pathogens. We conducted a convenience sampling of devices in 2 large medical centers and quantified bacterial colonization rates.
- Dissemination of Pathogens by Mobile Phones in a Single Hospital. Reconstructive Review: An Open Access Journal. Vol 7, No 3; September 2017. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15438/rr.7.3.192
- Mobile phones are frequently used in the hospital and operating room settings, regardless of their microbial load. The results of this study demonstrated that 82% (41/50) of mobile phone touch screens possessed polymicrobial organisms and 30% (15/50) of mobile phones possessed pathogenic organisms.
Keep any workspace clean by sanitizing tablets, smartphones, and computer accessories.
Sanitize personal devices before and after meetings and employee gatherings.
As visitors and employees enter and exit your office, they can sanitize smartphones, tablets, or even items like keys or earphones.
Before and after food preparation, sanitize devices and cooking tools to help prevent foodborne illnesses and bacteria.
Servers can sanitize menus, writing utensils, and books. Customers can sanitize smartphones and other devices while they enjoy their meal.
While waiting to be seated or order food and when exiting or entering the restaurant, customers can sanitize personal devices.
Sanitize phones during halftime or while grabbing something to eat and keep food preparation and service safe by sanitizing cooking and serving utensils.
In between sets or before a spin class, gym patrons can sanitize smartphones or small sports equipment like exercise bands.
Moviegoers can sanitize their phone while it stays silent and off during their movie and employees can sanitize cooking tools to keep the popcorn germ-free.
Keep devices like tablets, phones, and earphones sanitized in communal study areas.
Sanitize devices and cooking utensils to avoid spreading harmful germs and bacteria to food, staff, and students.
Students and teachers can sanitize devices like smartphones and tablets as well as writing utensils before, during, and after class.
Waiting Rooms & Healthcare Lobbies
Visitors can sanitize personal devices while entering, exiting, filling out paperwork, or waiting for an appointment.
In between seeing patients, nurses and staff can sanitize pagers, smartphones, and other devices.
Keep tools and devices clean before, during, and after operations to keep a safe environment for your patient and staff.
As travelers wait in long security lines and pass-through inspection, they can sanitize devices and small personal items.
Staff and passengers can sanitize their devices as they exit your plane or wait to board your flight.
Flight attendants can sanitize safety equipment and serving tools and passengers and staff alike can sanitize personal devices as they fly.
So easy to use, anyone can do it.
We’ve shared our disinfecting technology with homes across the world, and now we’re bringing our consistent 360° disinfection to the healthcare and professional realms.
Deploy with ease.
Mount your ExpressPro anywhere you can put a monitor - such as a wall, computer on wheels, front desk, or roller stand. Attachable feet allow you to easily place the ExpressPro on a desk or countertop.
Mount, position, or place anywhere.
The ExpressPro’s mounting feature allows you to use your ExpressPro literally anywhere, whether that be above a toilet, in an operating room, or on a stand in a sports stadium.
Sanitize your hands while you sanitize your phone. Comes with a space to hold a hand sanitizer.
Take the ExpressPro with you wherever you go.
Easy use for any desktop setup.
Utilize your empty wall space in any setting.
Take full control.
Use our app to adjust the ExpressPro’s settings, kill rate, and exposure based on your facility and device.
Available for iOS and Android.
Set kill rate.
Adjust the length of time the ExpressPro will take to sanitize your devices with a range of 15 seconds to up to 10 minutes.
Keep track of how many disinfection cycles your ExpressPro has conducted.
Easily update your device and personalize settings like auto disinfection and auto door modes.
"[ExpressPro], which was well received by hospital staff and patient families, provided a convenient, consistently effective method for disinfecting mobile devices"
“In our study, UV-C light was effective in nearly eliminating the total and pathogenic bacterial load found on phones. UV light’s role in the medical field is rapidly expanding.”
Bulbs to believe in
Built with our patented Infinity Bulb Technology, you could use ExpressPro 100 times per day for about 7 years before replacing a bulb.
25,000 hours of disinfection
Keep it simple by keeping replacement parts to a minimum. ExpressPro bulbs can deliver 25,000 hours of glowing performance—that's up to 3,000,000 disinfection cycles.