Valentine's Day Gift Guide for Him
Is it just me or does it seem like Christmas JUST happened?! Yet here we are, another holiday to show our loved ones just how much we love them is right around the corner. Get a head start on your Valentine's shopping with this fool-proof list for your boyfriend or husband:
1) NBA Jersey. For the Sports lover. You can choose from any team in the NBA, and you can even customize it with his name.
2) Double Camping Hammock. For almost any man, you can't go wrong here. This hammock is lightweight, fits 2 people, is easy to set up, and ensures you have a place to sleep or relax almost anywhere.
3) Portable BBQ Suitcase. Yes, you read that correctly. This gadget is perfect for camping, folds up nicely, and houses a mess-free ash catcher for easy cleaning.
4) How to Stay Alive in the Woods. If you're going to get him camping gear, or if he's already a wilderness junkie, he also needs this book! Here's the description:
"Broken down into four essential sections, Sustenance, Warmth, Orientation and Safety, this useful manual reveals time-tested outdoor skills, including how to catch game without a gun, what plants to eat (full-color illustrations of these make identification simple), how to build a warm shelter, make clothing, protect yourself and signal for help."
5) PhoneSoap. For the toilet texter (they're all toilet texters). This device kills 99.99% of household germs and bacteria. It's proven to kill common cold and flu germs, as well as scarier bacteria, like e. Coli and MRSA.
6) Tzowla Business Laptop Backpack. Every man needs a dependable traveling backpack to keep his possessions safe. That's not all this backpack does, though. It will also charge your devices for seamless traveling! It's also waterproof, in case you want to take it on your next outdoor adventure.
7) Amazon Echo. If the 'smart house' concept is new to your man, start here. The Amazon Echo has endless possibilities and is user-friendly. Alexa will be able to tell you the weather for this weekend, set timers, turn off lights, and play your favorite music...but that's just the beginning!
8) Smart Plugs. If you're feeling REALLY confident in his tech abilities, you can pair the Amazon Echo with these smart outlets and he can control whatever he wants with just his voice!
9) Amazon Fire TV Stick. If your guy is big on TV and movies, he'll love this. This gadget has more storage for apps than any other streaming device, including your TV itself. Between all the streaming services available, there are more than 500,000 media titles to choose from!
10) In-home Massage. This cool company brings the massage to YOU so you don't have to leave your home! You can choose from multiple techniques, like sports, sleep, deep tissue or prenatal. The price varies depending on location, but you can read more about it at zeel.com!
Happy Valentine's Shopping!